Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Johnny Colorado. I am looking for a spring 2009 GC trip. I have an 18' cat with motor capabilities (or not), I'm a great cook and fun participant. I ran the GC fall 2007, 20 days to South Cove.
Cheers, JC!

·
Registered
69 Posts
hey i want to go on the grand. i cant cook. i am pretty lazy and i drink a lot. if anyone has a spot for me next summer hit me up. i dont know how to boat either. cant wait.

·
Registered
144 Posts
hey i want to go on the grand. i cant cook. i am pretty lazy and i drink a lot. if anyone has a spot for me next summer hit me up. i dont know how to boat either. cant wait.

you'd fit in perfect on the trip I'm going on. we are renting everything cuz we don't normally boat, we have all tubed boulder creek multiple times, so we should be good to go. COOK?

·
Beginner
2,470 Posts
Johnny, I have a friend with spots on a December 2009 trip. PM me if you're interested and maybe I can put you in touch.

·
Registered
69 Posts
you'd fit in perfect on the trip I'm going on. we are renting everything cuz we don't normally boat, we have all tubed boulder creek multiple times, so we should be good to go. COOK?
i heard yall were going to be the first group to swim the whole thing. dont forget to bring a towell.

·
Registered
59 Posts
id like to get on the grand...here are my qualifications:
i am a limber young female willing to bartend and conduct sing a longs for the weary masses of chaco-tanned river rats...i know all the words to the white album and i can mix a hearty rum & coke...ive got a bikini...i can man several types of boats and compress easily into spaces between dry bags on deck...

so ya got a spot for me?!

·
Registered
140 Posts
id like to get on the grand...here are my qualifications:
i am a limber young female willing to bartend and can mix a hearty rum & coke...i can compress easily into a bikini
We maybe looking to even out the male-female ratio on our trip. PM me and maybe we could add you as an alternate passenger.

Sorry Johnny Utah, we've got enough sausage on the trip already.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i cant go on the march trip, but im trying to get on a short westwater or something before the 20th...we could work something out! like i said im pretty flexible!

i am somewhat attached to a nomadic kayaker but we could talk terms of step in girlfriends nonetheless...keep him on his game...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good one Dingle.

Don't worry my friend. If you get lonely on the trip, Brokeback Dave will keep you company. He sleeps naked but wears blue rubber gloves. I told him you were coming and he's all stoked now. He bought two zip together sleeping bags.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Well here's your opportunity! Boatwoman or boatman wanted!

I'm with a group of 13 that is putting together a 25 day trip this February, and looking to do some good hiking. We're already past critical mass, but still hoping for one more rower so that we can carry sufficient beer. Most of the crew is from the Washington DC area, but there are two of us from Colorado and two from the Northwest. Good laid back people, moderate partiers, but we're well organized and pitch in evenly. We're also going painless private so you don't need to have your own boat.

Bikini not required as it is February 8)

PM me if interested!

·
Registered
165 Posts
yet another opportunity!
put on Nov 20th, be in flag next Wednesday morning, beer dialed, everything else dialed, bring your gear and get ready to have some fun.

·
Registered
765 Posts
We call dibs on Junkshowchick!!

Rauer,get on er. Err,I mean,get on it! Westy,two days after turkey day. Bring the bikini.....if it gets cold you can bundle up with me inside my drysuit. Its an XL.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rauer

We maybe looking to even out the male-female ratio on our trip. PM me and maybe we could add you as an alternate passenger.

Sorry Johnny Utah, we've got enough sausage on the trip already.
Hey from JohnnY Colorado from Woody Creek Co. I am interested in your trip. You old f>*^$#@&'s will be too tired at the end of the day to do any females any good anyway. Would be great to join you group.
Thanks JA

·
Registered
59 Posts
man if i had an extra $900 laying around, and didnt have to play college i would SO be on my way to AZ right now. college is hard to ditch, especially when youre paying out of state tuition. eek

march 2010- thats the GC trip im working toward. lets make it happen-you bring your XL drysuit and ill bring my self and it will truly be grand!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hmmm.

Good one Dingle.

Don't worry my friend. If you get lonely on the trip, Brokeback Dave will keep you company. He sleeps naked but wears blue rubber gloves. I told him you were coming and he's all stoked now. He bought two zip together sleeping bags.
Hey from JohnnY Colorado from Woody Creek Co. I am interested in your trip. You old f>*^$#@&'s will be too tired at the end of the day to do any females any good anyway. Would be great to join you group.
Thanks JA
Johnny Colorado - Do the math, might not be a good idea, he was not kidding about those gloves, freaked me out at 3 am as "disturbed" him to ask why we had one less boat than the day before.

march 2010- thats the GC trip im working toward. lets make it happen-you bring your XL drysuit and ill bring my self and it will truly be grand!
Again, sounds like more of a warning than an invite...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Thanks JA
Johnny Utah,

Umm...that was actually an un-invite and more of a warning. That's funny, you seem even more eager to go now!! Like I stated, too many choades, not enough ladies. Calling me an old fuck, probably won't get you on either. There are plenty of open spots popping up on here, maybe you can insult someone else and they will let you on their trip.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rauer

Johnny Utah,

Umm...that was actually an un-invite and more of a warning. That's funny, you seem even more eager to go now!! Like I stated, too many choades, not enough ladies. Calling me an old fuck, probably won't get you on either. There are plenty of open spots popping up on here, maybe you can insult someone else and they will let you on their trip.
Rauer. Sorry about your thin skin bro. If you are not looking for joiners on your trip, then blessings (and watch out for the Bedrock).

·
Registered
48 Posts
Got permit. Need rower(s).

Greetings from Johnny Colorado. I am looking for a spring 2009 GC trip. I have an 18' cat with motor capabilities (or not), I'm a great cook and fun participant. I ran the GC fall 2007, 20 days to South Cove.
Cheers, JC!
We launch on 3/1 and plan to take out on 3/21. So far, we have a few kayakers, but no rafts. We plan to use PRO for much of the outfitting.

Dave
[email protected]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts