Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
The waiting list might have been 15 years long, but at least you knew you had a trip coming instead of striking out in perpetuity lol

·
Registered
220 Posts
I got bumped. This was gonna be my third time down and was planning on hard boating from top to bottom. Well here we go 2017!

Woke up this morning at 10:13.

·
Registered
361 Posts
10 years of main lottery Grand Canyon failure.

If your like me and have failed to win a launch in the main lottery for a decade, don't give up people do win and when you or your brother (who has now won the MFS and the Grand Canyon first try) do win it's a great feeling to see this instead of the rejection letter

Attachments

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Congrats to the winners. Skunked again but that was to be expected.

·
Registered
817 Posts
If your like me and have failed to win a launch in the main lottery for a decade, don't give up people do win and when you or your brother (who has now won the MFS and the Grand Canyon first try) do win it's a great feeling to see this instead of the rejection letter
No, you should all give up.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
220 Posts
I agree with you Osprey. Grand Canyon isn't any fun and a waste of money. There is no need to apply ever....

Woke up this morning at 10:13.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I got one for Oct 7, 2016, on my 13th try in the lottery. I was beginning to think it was a scam. It will be my 4th trip; I hope I learned enough on the others to be a good trip leader. Yeahhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

1 - 20 of 20 Posts