Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can it be paddled this weekend? I think there was a thread a couple/few weeks ago and the consensus was that it would still be iced. How bout now? Lookin' to get on saturday if it's runnable....

·
Registered
48 Posts
We are going to try and come over on Sunday after Cross on Saturday!

I would like to come over on Sunday but it depends on the group!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know some folks are gettin' on Sunday but we've decided to freeze our stones off and get in there tomorrow anyway. Shootin' for 10 or 11 at the put-in if anyone else is interested. Right now there are three of us....

Sunday possssssible for me too.....if not, all you other dudes have a good time!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sun

I'm in for Sun- whoever wants to join in and wants to meet to set shuttle 10ish @ the put-in, or however close to it we can drive. Give me a call to confirm logistics
Carter
303 345-3823

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'm in for Sun- whoever wants to join in and wants to meet to set shuttle 10ish @ the put-in, or however close to it we can drive. Give me a call to confirm logistics
Carter
303 345-3823
On looking @ the weather let's make that 11:15ish

·
Registered
156 Posts
you folks bringing 1 car or 2? I'm meeting some other folks @ put-in @ 11:15 and if we don't see you around then, we'll set shuttle and maybe catch you on the way back- call me if you need a ride
-C

1 - 10 of 10 Posts