Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
pertaining to gore, ginger is the big hole to the left of the professor or right of the meat lines.
you could also be thinking of Matt the "Ginger", his display of the tux was in the photo gallery.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ahh, Gilligan's Island... Last time I was looking at that hole (not knowing the reference) I was thinking about past girlfriends that I could name a hole like that after. I'm not sure if they would take it as a compliment or an isult, considering they seemed to enjoy destroying men...;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
Ahh, Gilligan's Island... Last time I was looking at that hole (not knowing the reference) I was thinking about past girlfriends that I could name a hole like that after. I'm not sure if they would take it as a compliment or an isult, considering they seemed to enjoy destroying men...;)
She let you slide through her crease yesterday;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
good work UserName!

She is (or was) a hottie and well deserving of a hole named after her...

She was known to be a suductress and a golddigger

·
Registered
851 Posts
Wonder if that ho' knows there is a monster hole on the Colorado named after her? She would be honored. Is she alive even?

h

·
Registered
351 Posts
Louise now resides in New York City. Since 1995, she has worked as a volunteer teacher with Learning Leaders, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing tutoring to New York City school children. She has written two children's books: Sunday: A Memoir (1997) and When I Grow Up (2007).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts