Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a short video that I put together from the race. It's not a comprehensive review, just a quick film from the footage I had.

Gore Race 2012! on Vimeo

Sorry that there are so many rafts. I don't have the technology to edit them out.

Who else has photos or video?

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
It's a pretty cool video, but needed more driving shots and way more shots of me. I'm concerned that you edited out the hand paddlers despite explicit instructions to the contrary.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Looked like pretty much the perfect conditions.

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I edited out anyone other than myself. Hand paddlers, swimmers, paddlers in boats made by other companies, you name it. And I lamented the lack of driving shots. I just didn't plan it out well enough to film enough of those on the way there and back. I've got a lot of those planned for my next video though.

·
I kayak DH.
794 Posts
I feel like the shots of me were kind of rushed as well...

Great vid man, I like how it turned out, even the shots of the bench... :D

·
Registered
569 Posts
definitely not enough shots of the The Scotty. The Scotty Rules! I just wish my lines were that good.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Damn you Leif, damn you! Where are my photo creds? That photo of Connor, ya you know who took it. Posting the swim!? Well, touche.

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spencer, I had understood that I was taking photos and video of you in lieu of the usual caption/first born child arrangement. I even posted one of the photos on the blog.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
So Leif, there was a snafu with the timing that when corrected moved you from second to first and your Mom was the timer? Does Conor know about this?

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Watch yourself, Phil. Or my mom will come kick your ass.

Spencer, as a gesture of goodwill, I have added a photo credit to the photo you took. Thanks again for your help.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Watch yourself, Phil. Or my mom will come kick your ass.

Spencer, as a gesture of goodwill, I have added a photo credit to the photo you took. Thanks again for your help.
Wow, that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me. So nice in fact, it leaves me suspicious.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey Leif, all kidding aside, sort of, big congrats for getting that done. And congrats to your Mom too for getting out there and supporting you and helping make the race happen.
P.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts