Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I've got a group going Sat/Sun if you can wait.
-d

·
Registered
689 Posts
huckit21,

It all depends on how much I drink tonight. I'm in Denver so it will be 3 hours after I wake up. I've rarely put on before noon even when we camp at the take-out. If you want to join us, my buddy Matt will be doing tricks off of Tunnel. Should be a good show.

720-244-0075

-Darren

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Trip update. Livingston did drink a lot Friday night. We did not put on until 2:30. Livingston Threw up on his cousin's truck on they way to the put in. Livingston pulled tricks through gore. His cousin pulled tricks through Tunnel (amazing line Dan) and Thomas lost credit card roulette at "the Mint" (Thanks Thomas, the NY strip was tasty). Oh, and I paid my debt. Thanks Livingston.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yeah, too bad you couldn't see the stunts I was pulling while upside down, thats where I do my best work.

EJ should get the Nobel for Physics, he managed to put an anti-gravity device into my Fun that got me air born in the meat of Gore. Unfortunately, it quite right above Ginger.

Props to you Matt, nice line on Tunnel, but I wouldn't say you are fully paid up on your debt. You forgot to flip off the camera from the lip! I'll let you try again next year though at full flow!

-d

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hobie:

Just read this post. Lainey and I ran it on Friday. She has Friday's off and I am unemployed so any day works. If you want to run it this Friday, let me know.

John
720-273-8636

1 - 11 of 11 Posts