Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is up for gore on sat, or even sun. give me a call. Sat. looks like better weather, like to go then.

847-975-8164

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have to do some stuff sat. morning, but i could swing Sunday possibly.

Reed

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think i will try nd be up in summit all weekend. If gore drops below what is runnable, might head out to shoshone. reed, will you be at cu friday night?.

Hobie let me know if you are going this weekend.

847-975-8164

·
Registered
253 Posts
with all do respect. Hell no sir. I will boat tell i freeze solid and become one with the river. Eric i won't be able to make it to cu on Friday, but i know that laura and Phil are both down to paddle this weekend and would be up to going. Phil says he wants to boat no matter what the weather is doing and Sunday would be best for him. I will stay in touch.

Reed

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, so here is the plan for anyone who wants to go sat. PLan on leaving boulder around noon. If there are still fifty mile an hour winds, i don't think we will go. But that is the only consideration, everthing else is good to go.

I will be up in summit on sun. as well in case someone wants to go then too.

Hobie, can you run gore around two on sat?

eric

847-975-8164

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in if you guys are going. Hobie, if it's convient, and you have one around could you bring a nomad 8.5 for me to demo?

·
Registered
851 Posts
In case you wondered, it looks pretty sweet as far as weather today. Lots of sun and no wind, yet. See you up there.

hobie

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Yo, three of us are hitting Gore on Sunday morning. Leaving Denver around 8:30, so I'm guessing/hoping 10:30 put-on and hauling ass down. We want an early start because we're hitting A-basin in the afternoon for a few runs.

It's too cold to boat and too dry to board, so we might as well do both.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts