Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I haven't seen any info on this great race yet. I did a web search and got nothing for 2014, is it going on?? Is timberline still the sponsor or what is going on. Was really looking forward to taking some newbies as spectators to witness great class 5 carnage. Anyone on any updates. Thanks.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I just got off the phone with the folks at Timberline and apparently there has been a switch with sponors and a rather huge mix-up on advertisment. This race is now being managed by Lakota Guides and they thought Timberline was going to still do the promo for this year, so nobody did. Anyhow they are trying to get the word out, and the dates are Aug. 23 & 24. I hope Lakota gets with it and prints up a schedule for us to see. Got a little bit of time to set this straight.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm rafting, and have to admit I like to practice swimming/ drinking beer/eating donuts as much as possible in august. I might go so far as to say I enjoy the practice more than I enjoy making excuses for my shitty lines(which I also enjoy a lot)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Super Moderator
4,061 Posts
Hey Folks, MB will be doing promo for the race again this year, the good folks over at Lakota should have plenty of info up on the Site in the next week or so. MB will be running banners for the race and you'll also be able to link to Lakota's Gore Race page on the Partner's Listing soon.

Dates: August 23rd - 24th, put it on your calendar.

And keep an eye out for a furry-backed Durangatang.

Here's to a great time this year!

-AH

1 - 9 of 9 Posts