Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Link problem

I believe your tongue is in the right position but my link may not be! If you type it in yourself there shouldn't be a problem. Call or reply if you are still havin trouble! JC @ 303.332.6010

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
It thinks the "." that ends the sentence is part of the link. Click link, delete "." on end, proceed...

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Yep, deleting the period at the end, did it for me. Here is a better link.

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGallery.asp?userid=sundanceimages&gallery_id=94883

Cool pictures. Things came up and I had to miss the race. :cry: I loaned my pickle to some friends that were going to take it down gore on race day. (pickle=green 9' Hyside Mini-Mee) Did anyone see it? There could have been two of them, as my bro loaned his pickle out also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anybody know how to get a hold of Pete Stromberg?

Want to submit to magazine, need to get a hold of him asap! Can anybody help?

·
Registered
38 Posts
JC,
All those pics can't be from the race, because there are people boating with me in some of the photos that didn't boat on race day. :)

I ran Gore 4 times within a couple of weeks of the race.
Do you know what other date or dates might be in your set?
Just trying to figure out what day the shots of me and my group were taken.
Dan
[email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pictures of Gore

Ur right, pictures are from Saturday and Sunday. Even on race day I took pictures of everybody, not just the racers. Trying to get the price dropped down for the 5x7s by tomorrow, I am borrowing another photographer's website, until mine is set up, so easier said than done..please tell all you know about the pictures and where to go-had trouble getting the word out in time. Thanks! (Just started my business, could use the word of mouth). :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
JC,
I'll let the others in my group know about the pictures available on your site.
I shot a lot of stills those days myself, but I really like some of the ones you got of me.
Maybe you can give me some sort of deal to let me use them online and I can promote your business on my website.
I've promoted a couple of other photographers on the site in previous journal entries.
I get a surprisingly large number of daily visitors to the kayaking area of Savage Snow.

However, your interest in traffic might be very timeframe oriented because of the recent Gore event, and it will be a good while before I get caught up to my recent Gore Canyon Paddle Days on the site.

Good luck on growing your business. Stay in touch.
[email protected]
Dan

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was wondering if I could get a copy of the picture for my mom. She would put it on her fridge. My name is Peter Stromberg my email address is [email protected]com if you want to drop me a line for the mag. pic. thanks

ps. I love the Big South Platte.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts