Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gata to to SLC this weekend and thought I might as well check out the legendary snow. Where are the BC areas around there? Something like Berthoud pass would be good. It doesn't have to be a shuttle run like Loveland. I know nobody wants to give up their secret stash, but a point in the right direction would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey Matt, it can't be too hard to find where to go on your split. Check out the TGR forums. There are a lot of Utards on that board that are always giving tours to out of towners. Are you going to be around Superbowl weekend. I've got both Saturday and Sunday off. We should get out.

-G

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Gary, thanks for the tip. I think I'll be around. That's two weekend from now right? Give me a call.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Don't fly solo. The sun has been hitting the top of an unstable snowpack for the last week With more snow over the next couple days, it could get worse rather than better.

I saw several relatively new slides on Monday.

The snow is still good at the resorts, particularly in the shadows at Snow Bird.

You can likely join parties at the major pool outs in either big or little cotton wood on the wekend.

Good Luck,
Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts