Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how the Golden WWP is doing right now? How will it be in the next couple of days?

Thanks, Joe

·
Registered
316 Posts
At the time 67 people have read your post and yet no responses...... atleast one of them had to have paddled down there.

Ok anyway. It has averaged around 250 CFS. Most people have been hanging out at the library hole which will allow you to kind of cartwheel left (surfers left) and sometimes right. Other people have been hanging out at the hole that is two above the bleecher hole, I think it is called corner pocket? You can cartwheel right there and somepeople can spin left as well. Bingo hole (below the bridge) has not shown up yet. Probably around 375 it will start doing something.

The water level fluctuates. If it is really warm during the day it causes the water to peak out at around 4:00 am by 4:00 pm it will have dropped back down. With it being cold right now i think it is going to stay in the low 200's.

Honestly it needs to start averaging around 375 to make it somewhat worth it for an out of towner. I have been reading great things about BV so maybe that is a better option

·
Registered
567 Posts
She's good & fun right now but a bit short on H2O. Flows have come down as we're seeing a lot of COLD rain & snow, but by Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning (we actually peak at about noon in the park...but that's a personal thing) it should be back up. Look for flows in the mid to high 300's by early week provided we don't cool off again.

Oh, and stop by the Golden Community Freezing Rodeo this afternoon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts