Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Golden River Sports is holding their annual Fall Gear Swap this weekend, August 21-23! This is a great way to purchase everything you need for boating! Or, if you have gear to sell, please bring to the shop by Thursday, August 20 to get your stuff listed for sale. You get 100% store credit for what you sell or 80% cash! Golden River Sports is located at 806 Washington Ave in Golden two blocks from the whitewater park.

Call (303) 215-9386.

Plus, everything in the store will be 10% to 40% off!!

www.goldenriversports.net

Boats for sale will include (so far):

-Wavesport Fuse 35’s, 48’s and 56’s

-Jackson 2Fun

-Jackson Fun

-Jackson 4Fun

-Jackson Hero

-Dagger Mamba 7.5’s

-Dagger Mamba 8.0’s

-Pyranha Rev’s

-Pyranha Burn’s

-Pyranha Recoil

And much more!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Are those just the boats people have brought in so far? Are you guys going to be getting rid of your demo fleet? If so, what kind of boats do you have?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those are boats people have brought in so far along with some from the demo fleet. Golden River Sports primarily carries Pyranha boats and will be selling some of their demos, yes.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Happen to be selling any Karnalis in Large? If so, do you have an idea on what the price will be? I make it up to your swap, but it is a long drive, and I want to be sure something good is going to exist. How many boats have you averaged being brought in from the public in the past?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do have one used large Karnali demo going into the Swap this wknd and they also have new ones that will be on sale as well. Please call them direct for pricing as I do not have that info on hand. (303) 215-9386.

In the past, there has been anywhere from 15 to 40 boats brought in for the Swap (there are already 25 on-hand for this one so far - most of them are listed above). I would suggest calling the shop to see if they have what you want and at what price if you are going to be making a long drive beforehand.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just called, they want $900 for the large Karnali. Sounds more like a Jack than a Swap. CKS just had one for $750 at their swap, that was used only once. Glad I called, hope the private boaters have better prices.

They do have one used large Karnali demo going into the Swap this wknd and they also have new ones that will be on sale as well. Please call them direct for pricing as I do not have that info on hand. (303) 215-9386.

In the past, there has been anywhere from 15 to 40 boats brought in for the Swap (there are already 25 on-hand for this one so far - most of them are listed above). I would suggest calling the shop to see if they have what you want and at what price if you are going to be making a long drive beforehand.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just called to clarify. That price was for a NEW one as they just sold the demo earlier today for $800 (it was only used once). New ones normally go for around $1,100.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Alright, that doesn't sound too bad. I guess I misunderstood what he said over the phone.

I just called to clarify. That price was for a NEW one as they just sold the demo earlier today for $800 (it was only used once). New ones normally go for around $1,100.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts