Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the min for the play park? I'm thinking with the longer days next week, I might try to hit the park after work.

Thanks.

·
Registered
99 Posts
80'ish and you can start messing around at the library hole -- but as of last Sunday when i rode by, there was still an ice bridge just below the feature. Maybe it's broken free since then... don't know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
golden playpark

I stopped by two days ago when the level was at 56 cfs and there were 4 people kayaking. The library hole looked very small yet potentially spinnable. I honestly couldn't imagine being able to play well at that level though.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Ummm...I've done it as low as 26cfs. Yeah, I know, desperate. I would say that typically I consider it to be worth it if it's over 70. You can spin in most of the features and throw ends in Library at 75 if you have a small boat and can find the sweet spot. I was down there about two weeks ago and there were no ice bridges.

COUNT

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all

A surf would be great, but I am mostly interested in a work out right now. Can the drops be attained? I've not been there yet. Is there a better place to go?

Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, so 58 cfs is as little water as I thought. Looks like a nice little park, but I think I'll wait till the flow doubles.

Thanks all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts