Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm looking for anyone available to kayak during these short, fall daylight hours. Tuesday through Thursday is best for me. I'm available some weekends as well.

Greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sorry, but your post sounds really gay.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm an advanced beginner so my perspective may be a little different. Having said that, bleacher hole has a small sticky wave and the water is deep enough to roll. I was told by T-Roy, at Golden River Sports, that bleacher hole is good for surfing from 50-90 and above 200. He runs it all the way to Thanksgiving.

Anyway, at this water level, I've also found that library hole is good for bow and stern squirts, but then again I'm just learning how to do those. It's not so good for surfing.

BTW it is flowing (Monday night) at 98.

·
Registered
37 Posts
golden during the week

I would be up for going on Wed if you guys are still interested. Give me a call at 303-870-6713.

Later,
Adam

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: golden during the week

allgood said:
I would be up for going on Wed if you guys are still interested. Give me a call at 303-870-6713.

Later,
Adam
Adam:
I can't go this Wednesday, but it looks like Jack and I will go next week. It also looks like we'll be at the Golden play park one day this weekend for a few hours. If you can go... 303.864.9988

Greg

·
Registered
86 Posts
look'in to yak too!

i just moved to fort collins and am looking for any water to run/play in...give me a call if there is anything in golden worth driving down for scotty at 970 -988-2494..thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts