Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

This is Gary and I have just returned for the up coming paddling season. It is about time to get started on the Golden Community Rodeo (GCR) series for 2006.

Is there interest out there for the series this year? What can we do to make it better? And are you willing to help?

Please post or email me @ [email protected]

Gary

·
Registered
21 Posts
06 Golden Rodeo

Hell yah! The Golden Rodeo series is a good time for everyone. Let me know what you need as far as help goes, and I'll see what i can do.
bfelse

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you could have a couple events on the weekend I know some folks from my neck of the woods (Kansas) would be more likely to make it out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
GCR '06

Hey Gary,
I'll definitely be helping out. I am back on the CWWA board as Playboating director since Mark was too busy.

There should be lots of water in Golden this spring. I can't wait!

Ken

[email protected]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey Gary,

I am living in Japan but am going to try to make it back for at least a little bit of the series. If there is anything I can do to help out (paperwork...etc) just ask.

PS Cheers to all my friends back in CO!

MAYA

·
Registered
316 Posts
Kind of off topic but maybe not....

Is there any remodeling planed for the golden park this winter? I know some of the drops are broken and bingo whole got screwed up by someone. This plays a small factor in the series so i thought i would ask.

ben

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ya that would be great i am starting toget into competing and the rode seriese would help me out alot! I went to the golden park last year and had some fun, but with a rodeo seriose it would be great! I live out here in vail and if its a go let me know and i will spread the word

·
Registered
138 Posts
Golden's great community rodeo

Lets do it. Please hold the rodeo and announce the WHEN soon.

Community rodeos are big fun, and with Brook out of the way now, I'll have a chance of making the top 100

If I can help, I'd be happy to judge, organize, setup/takedown, whatever is required.

Please call/email me,
Thanks-
Craig I

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey,

It looks like there is alot of interest in the Rodeo series this year. Danielle and I would like to have a meeting to get things started by the end of the first full week of February. Does Sundays work for everyone? Or is a week day better?

We usually meet in Golden and have lunch or dinner, OK E-mail me or post in the next couple of days and we will get this party started.

Thanks for all the support and interest.

Gary
[email protected]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts