Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who is going to call it? I am thinking a good date might be Memorial Day weekend when it should be peaking right around .9!!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Listen, no offense, I know you guys are all real fine boaters and all, but pretty sure this year, the buckle is going to a lady...and I'm not talking about me...Pretty sure Natalie is going to kill it this year, should she be in town. If she happens to not be in town, we have a plan B in effect.

·
Registered
966 Posts
No snow and very little boating make a person resort to such things...

·
Registered
950 Posts
What do you mean no snow and no boating? There is no snow and plenty of boating outside...Oh wait, I forgot I'm in Arkansas during the cold months with good moderately warm boating and colorado during the summer months where there is obviously boating :)

I can't talk smack as every year I say I'm gonna enter the gnarrows race but something always comes up. Now I can't cause I have to move back here at the end of July.

·
Registered
5,507 Posts
thats to bad narrows race is good shit unlike this thread... if you are around in the spring time the Boxelder team race should be pretty fun

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
I'm aiming to hold on to my number two spot. I predict natalie takes first. That assumes that the race is late enough in the season that we can make it. Fortunately for us, kurt decides the date this year, but I don't think anybody told him that when he won. Plus I'm not sure he's heard of mountainbuzz, so he'll probably be a little behind schedule.

I'm going to start training as soon as I can get back in a boat.

·
Registered
986 Posts
I'm aiming to hold on to my number two spot. I predict natalie takes first. That assumes that the race is late enough in the season that we can make it. Fortunately for us, kurt decides the date this year, but I don't think anybody told him that when he won. Plus I'm not sure he's heard of mountainbuzz, so he'll probably be a little behind schedule.

I'm going to start training as soon as I can get back in a boat.
I predict we tell kurt that he has to hold it above 3 ft. I also predict I will be doing something way sicker than beating all you bitches.

PS: did you hurt yourself lief?

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Hurt myself? Nah. I hurt a rock with my fibia after a 15 foot pro wrestling move, but felt guilty about destroying it and decided to take some time off.

And three feet? What a weird level. I would say either do it during high water, or wait for a convenient time, even if it's low.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts