Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone comment on the Glenwood wave at this level (10500)?
I did a search but nothing for the current level…

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was there on saturday. This was my first time, so I can't compare it to the high flow days, but it was still good. I'm kind of a noob, and I was able to do 360s on it, so I would guess it's still good for big tricks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Glenwood Surf Hole

I was just there about 2 hours ago. I didn't get in it because I am too new to the sport and ended up there on a whim, but it looks pretty good yet. There were a few people trying to surf on surfboards but weren't having a ton of success. There were a few boaters in there playing a little. It looked pretty good yet, and if you got flushed out or had to roll, it looked like there was room to do it. River right had a very small eddy if any, and river left had a really nice eddy, but saw the boaters in a wave river right. Wish I could help, but it was definitely holding the boaters in there. Hope it helps a little.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good to go.

Was there yesterday and it is still really fun. River left wave is about 3 feet high of surging foam and about 10 feet wide with a green shoulder. River right is the same as it has been for weeks (shape etc.) but on a smaller scale. It is still awesome to paddle or surf right now.

h

1 - 6 of 6 Posts