Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Me and my buddy have a 9.5er we R2 a bunch and we're looking to do the colorado from shoshone. Problem is, we only have one vehicle and we're looking for some locals or something to go with that we could shuttle with and follow down the lines. If anyone is interested in going some time in the next week, let us know! we're ready to rock as soon as tomorrow!

·
Registered
312 Posts
im boating tomorrow. thinkin about Shoshone. its getn big though. I have just 1 partner and a 10.5er right now. if we don't do shoshone we will do lower roaring fork er somthin. id feel better about Shoshone with another boat!! holler tomorrow! 309 two six seven 2911 matt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, We're not coming out tomorrow, but let us know how it is, we'll be out there maybe a little later. Doing Lottis Staircase on the taylor, it's a little closer. If we come out there though, it would be cool to roll with a group and maybe hit run something else while we're there too. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
312 Posts
upper roaring fork will be fun very soon. its easy class III. lower roaring fork from iron bridge to south canyon on the Colorado river is a great trip! two rivers in one trip. im always down to paddle. hit me up wen you are in the area

·
Registered
325 Posts
i ran it saturday and sunday, two laps both days. sunday it was about 4300 and fun. should be climbing fast. i run a 14' cat, and will run it up to at least 12k. in a little raft like a 9 it will be intense. a 10.5 should be no big deal with an oar frame or a couple good paddlers. when it gets big it is just one giant wave train, not much to get scared over. it looks worse than it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts