Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hola,
Am a sea kayaker that just bought a jackson 2 fun and am looking to go paddling with some experienced folks to gain a handle on these kinds of waters. Can roll the boat but am not 100% ....maybe like 80%. But I love water :). Have a dry suit as well (so can run some stuff around now). Live in boulder but am to driving. Please drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks a ton.
-Assad

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey Assad,
Shoshone section of the colorado is a good class III run. Heading there next weekend if you're up for it. Glenwood Springs area... just over the hill for you.
-Doug
(801) 597-3268

hola,
Am a sea kayaker that just bought a jackson 2 fun and am looking to go paddling with some experienced folks to gain a handle on these kinds of waters. Can roll the boat but am not 100% ....maybe like 80%. But I love water :). Have a dry suit as well (so can run some stuff around now). Live in boulder but am to driving. Please drop me a line if you are interested. Thanks a ton.
-Assad

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry ..was out of town

Doug,
Sent you personal mail ...hope you got it. This weekend's weather don't look too great. Was wondering if any of you guys are up to Golden or something around here mid week next week. Thanks.
-assad

Hey Assad,
Shoshone section of the colorado is a good class III run. Heading there next weekend if you're up for it. Glenwood Springs area... just over the hill for you.
-Doug
(801) 597-3268

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey assad, I to live in the Shoshone realm but work weekends so I'm always looking for people to go with during the week (tue,wed,thur). I know its a bit of a drive but if your down this way just drop me a line!

That invite goes for all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts