Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so around the 12th of aug a FNA Fullface was taken from a blue mystic in bakers box(durnago).... my homie was hiking in, fell, and was injured and his boat fell 200 ft into the box... the boat was rescued by ERO and he cliped the helmet into the boat... after a few days ERO went back in the boat had not moved but the helmet was gone !!!! so if you have the helmet graciously return it to scotty J at 4X river sports or may you be in the hands of the river gods (karma ?) !!! the helmet is white and faded into blue towards the back...

·
Registered
14 Posts
so around the 12th of aug a FNA Fullface was taken from a blue mystic in bakers box(durnago).... my homie was hiking in, fell, and was injured and his boat fell 200 ft into the box... the boat was rescued by ERO and he cliped the helmet into the boat... after a few days ERO went back in the boat had not moved but the helmet was gone !!!! so if you have the helmet graciously return it to scotty J at 4X river sports or may you be in the hands of the river gods (karma ?) !!! the helmet is white and faded into blue towards the back...
grrrr

·
Registered
148 Posts
Man- that is about the lamest thing I've ever read. What this essentially means is another class V paddler purposely stole a bro's safety gear. Did he/she take the helmet in anticipation of the life-altering pounding that is guaranteed to befall him?

I'll provide the oranges and pillowcase if someone else can provide the elbow grease.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts