Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Boaters!!!

I'm a solid kayaker and a licensed massage therapist looking to get some paddling in out in the SE this fall. I would love to take off mid Sept for Gauley and then go whereever else there is water and come back sometime in October. (I have no strict timeline other than I have to be back by November.) I've never been out east, but if you have or if you are going, or know people who are going, and would like to have phenomenal massages in exchange for a ride plus an awesome boating buddy, then hit me up!

Just trying to paddle as much as possible :)

Cheers,

Lauren

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lauren. Holler at Mike Bone. You can get his number from Steve Urich. He is headed east for the fall and is familiar with the rivers there.

Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz

·
Registered
11 Posts
Gauley

Never been out east before, but i'm headed out for gauley season, and might be able to help out with a ride. would be great to have someone to share gas costs with!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for ride to Gauley from UT/CO

And happy to split gas - waterman970! Im in Vernal Utah but could meet somewhere in CO. When are you thinking of leaving?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm hoping to leave as early as i can on the 7th, as soon as i get back from running gore if all goes according to plan. Hopefully we can leave at or before 10:00 am. I need to be on site, and ready to go in WV the morning of the 9th. Planning on camping about halfway in missouri to split the drive up. If you could meet somewhere in northern colorado that would be awesome, could you by chance make it to the fort collins/windsor area?

·
Registered
66 Posts
$100 towards gas if you have 30"x30"x30" space to transport a raft from SLC for the fest.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Mountain Buzz mobile app

·
Registered
11 Posts
raft has to find its way to northern colorado, otherwise it doesnt work for my timeframe, im cutting it kinda close already with a gore canyon run right before i leave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts