Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video that I shot and edited from our Gates of Lodore trip 7/26 to 7/29. I did it primarily for our trip participants and myself, but thought I'd share. It's longer than most that get posted here, but shows all of the major rapids with some nice scenery interposed. First time I've shot video or tried editing... :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Video that I shot and edited from our Gates of Lodore trip 7/26 to 7/29. I did it primarily for our trip participants and myself, but thought I'd share. It's longer than most that get posted here, but shows all of the major rapids with some nice scenery interposed. First time I've shot video or tried editing... :)

Thanks for posting - ran this around 4th of July with same water level, only I left my go-pro on after some early footage and totally drained the battery - thus I got no footage at all! Got to relive some of it through your video. Nice post.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice runs, you surfed Moonshine! lol

Good video, it helps to speed things up to run the video at 1.5x speed through flatter sections. Makes the video not as long.
Yeah, had no idea that second rock were there in Moonshine until it was much too late.... :) Glad I had hold of a strap, otherwise the camera and I would have both ended up in the drink with that impact!

Thanks for the suggestion on the video speed. I'll have to try that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts