Mountain Buzz banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Have not had a chance to organize my gear yet but I have gained a lot of space with my new house, separate shop and garage. The garage will be dedicated to rafting gear and the shop is where the snout rig will live once completed. Here is a model I made of the space to get things laid out. Love all you ideas for storage and plan on using a few once I get my garage set up.

Attachments

Reactions: MNichols

·
Whodafukrwe Rafters
7 Posts
Nice SketchUp model. My office uses this extensively for all our Arch. concept designs. As with some of the other posts, hanging items from the structure above is a great way to use every inch of available space.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Nice SketchUp model. My office uses this extensively for all our Arch. concept designs. As with some of the other posts, hanging items from the structure above is a great way to use every inch of available space.
Thanks I love SketchUp, I use it for all my projects, some of the models in there is built and the snout rig is what I am currently working on. Love the 3D warehouse there are already a ton of models built that are free to use. Will eventually model the whole house.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Variant of GN. 87 WE4. Same engine. Bought it new in 87. God I am old...
That’s why I left the X out. I think they had the side louvre on the fender. That’s a nice looking specimen you got there. My first car I bought was a 93 Grand Prix Se with the high revving 3.4 iron block and the last of the pocket headlights. It was quick and the tach went to 8000 so it never shifted it would seem. It was a bitch to work on but had the same long door coupe styling I loved of muscle cars of the past. Anyway I’m off topic. All we ever see here is Toyota Tacoma’s and I got excited! Keep it on the road man!

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Couple more shots of some of my storage solutions. I just roll in whatever boat I am using at the time and am able to pull the frame off easily with the hoist. I am getting too old to throw that stuff around like I used to. Kayak is on a pulley system as well. Drive under it and drop it on the racks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dude, that's exactly what I was looking for! We have moved to a new place recently, and there is still a lot of stuff in boxes that we have to fit in somewhere. The garage isn't that big, and I don't know how to fit everything in there. I liked Pines's idea, but I don't think it will work out for me. At the same time, the NoCos option seems to be the best one for me. I hope I can fit such a set of shelves in that tiny garage. Man, that garage is a damn mess, actually. The door isn't working correctly. I've already called the guys from Garage Door and Gate Services Company Nashville – Easyfix. I hope they will be able to fix it as soon as possible.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts