Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Iconic and historic..a true loss to the area and the boating/fishing community. Even if it gets rebuilt,
there will be plenty that can't be replaced.

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
I really liked that place. Good food, lots of touristy Knic Knacs to buy. I do have to admit the public rest rooms were in dire need of remodeling. It will be hard to get that good old boy feeling back with a new building.

·
Registered
55 Posts
There few things better than an afternoon beer out on the deck. Truly a bummer and I hope the owners can recover

·
Registered
128 Posts
The building was cool, but Debbie the owner is such a nice person. I have boated the Rogue for years. I felt honored that she recognized me whenever I walked in and she made a point to talk with me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
To all of you who have enjoyed the Rogue River and started or ended your trips with a visit to Galice Resort, please consider supporting Debbie and Mary Lou Thomason who lost the store, restaurant, and boat house in the tragic fire on Tuesday. Debbie and Mary Lou are wonderful people, and the iconic Galice Resort is a cornerstone of Merlin/Galice and the Rogue River boating community. Please consider supporting this cause if you can.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts