Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Kjirsten
1,483 Posts
Is the guy in the yellow boat that gets pinned under the bridge wearing a PFD? I love that most of the time they are standing in 2 feet of water while getting pinned. Hilarious.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yikes! They are all aspiring to get some future Darwin Award. I'm going to use that clip in a Powerpoint lesson on what strainers look like.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I wasn't sure that I saw man-thong about 3 min in, and then the dude does a pole dance at the end.... unnecessary butt floss unfortunately confirmed.

As a rafter, I can't say first hand that these guys suck, but my gosh. I would think knowing how to roll would be a good thing before boofing in drainage ditches.

Also - Careful posting carnage video, carvedog might lambast you.

·
Registered
701 Posts
where do you find this stuff?

At least they have an awesome sense of humor about putting themselves in incredibly stupid situations!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Am I the only one who didn't think it was funny? They clearly need to learn how to kayak before putting themselves in these types of situations.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Gannon- Yes you are the only one. Have you seen these Eastern European rafting/kayaking videos before. These fellas are all balls. Snow on the banks and countless swims and NO GLOVES and man-thongs...tough bastards.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Wow, fantastic find, sir.
Things done right: PFD's, helmets, not going alone, setting safety(?).
Things done wrong: everything else. lol!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts