Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Bissel! Good to see you're still alive out there. You should check out the videos I just finished putting together:

Natalie's promo video (apparently we're like 6 months early for the grand prix, so ignore that part) (also this is double posted from another thread): Natalie Anderson GP entry and Promo on Vimeo

And a short little video from a mellow afternoon on the poudre:
Poudre Afternoon on Vimeo

·
Registered
966 Posts
That Sho video really makes me want to Duo!
That Poudre video really make me want to uhh...Poudre...
Maybe I should Duo on the Poudre. Leif? Nat? FLOWTORTURE? Oh, wait, he moved on to bigger and better things...

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Beth, you provide the duo and I/we can provide the entertainment.

Also, sorry if all that video footage of the poudre has caused a boof relapse. I forgot all about your boof problem.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Also, sorry if all that video footage of the poudre has caused a boof relapse. I forgot all about your boof problem.
Yea, thanks, I don't even have a place to get a fix at the moment. I only boat super high volume gnar, and that's all gone for now. HA!

Well, I did find myself on the clear creek narrows last weekend at 75....literally, just woke up and there I was, boofing a rock I had never even seen before. It wasn't even good, but that didn't stop me. I just ran it over and over anyway.
There were some weirdos hanging off a rock looking at me all weird and shouted, "What in the world are you doing?" I'm sure they heard the desperation in my voice as I shouted back, "trying to find some boof..." and then I took a vertical stroke that yielded a horrendous sound that I won't try to describe. It was then, I realized, I MIGHT have hit rock bottom.

·
doesn't need a fake name
481 Posts
Wait, so you hit rock bottom when you boof? You might want to try pulling harder with your abs, and trying to bring your knees up to your chest while you're in the air.

Also, you know that the big T is running, right? Medium volume gnar right now. You could get a fix. There's not too much snow...

·
Registered
966 Posts
Wait, so you hit rock bottom when you boof?
It was 75 cfs, so yes, boof stroke, sweep stroke, forward stroke...whatever stroke...it was 75, so....
Yes, I know the Big T is running... but.... school schedule...yaddy yaddy ya.....all that jazz. Thanks for the heads up though. I would otherwise, LOVE to head up there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts