Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been paddling much lately, so I'm trying to get rid of some stuff. All of the items listed are used but have always been stored inside and well taken care of. Everything is in Gunnison, CO. My preference is for things to be picked up here but if you want to pay for shipping I'm open to that too. Call or text me at 970-417-8545 if you are interested! Additionally, if someone wanted to take it all I would be more than happy to work out some sort of package deal.

Shred Ready Standard Full Face -Helmet has some minor dings and scratches but otherwise in great condition. I bought it from someone who won a Shred Ready design contest so it has custom Hello Kitty graphics on it (easily removable if you didn't want them). $75

Astral SeaWolf PFD (size medium) - I used this primarily for playboating as it feels way less bulky than something like a GreenJacket . type III PFD so it might not be the best choice for bigger river stuff. excellent condition, minimal fading and all buckles and zippers work. $75

Immersion Research SuperModel Drytop (size medium)- In excellent condition, gaskets have a ton of life left with no cracking or splitting. $185

Snap Dragon EXP Sprayskirt- medium tube, XL deck. great condition. $90

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts