Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To everyone on Mtn Buzz who post Pics.

I always enjoy seeing the photos everyone posts on the the Buzz & I am all for it.... but could you please at least tell us where they are from & if possible what the flow is unless it's some super secret... Half the time there is no info & I sit here wondering where the hell it was shot & guessing what the flow might be giving me something to guage from.

Keep them coming,

Thanxs,

MtnGuyXC

·
Registered
117 Posts
Agreed, thats annoying as hell. Is it hard to take 2 seconds and fill in that little blank? Walrus, your not the only one, dont worry. We know the one is S. mineral creek...but CO training?!! Fill us in on the less recognizable stuff.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Another MtnBuzz pics frustration:

Kayakers have 2 locations for photos: Creekin & Rodeo/Freestyle

Rafters: where are the rafting photos?
If I look under "member albums", I see vacation photos and kid pictures
and very seldom good rafting pics.

Where are the rafting pics?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
And where did our person photos go on the new version of the public profile? Mine just disappeared, and I don't see how to change that. Other profiles still have photos, but some are SO tiny you can't even see them?

yes, let's get a rafting photo section!!!!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think it'd be neat if there was a more Facebook like photo interface as well. The MB photo interface has always seemed clunky to me.

·
Registered
22 Posts
By the way Steve, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you the photo credit for those Punchbowl pics I posted! I tried!

·
Super Moderator
2,843 Posts
It'd also be nice to be able to see peoples avatar photos in a bigger size. Maybe you can and I am just not clever enough to do it.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frustration/Pics

Hey Jesse.
no worries.

Hey.... How about a Walmart piece of crap tube & raft section. They are worthy!

Saw one going down Shoshone other day...They didn't even have lifevests. Natural selection will take it's course I suppose Ha!

MtnGuyXC

·
Registered
703 Posts
haha,

I'll be on shoshone this weekend on walmart inner tubes, but with a pfd/helmet, come join me. Jesse get your ass up there with me and bring me beer from Kannah!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Jesse.
no worries.

Hey.... How about a Walmart piece of crap tube & raft section. They are worthy!

Saw one going down Shoshone other day...They didn't even have lifevests. Natural selection will take it's course I suppose Ha!

MtnGuyXC

YAY FOR WAL MART! They are definitely worthy water-crafts! :lol: Until you put them on the water that is.

Josh - I'd love to join you for some now illegal (drinking and operating a water craft) inner tube Shoshone runs! Unfortunately I'll be in Lake City this weekend! Maybe I'll inner tube Cinnamon Gorge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts