Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. That time again. Meeting at noonish on friday for paddling. Gauge check in the AM to see what forecast rain does overnight. Thinking bear creek, or maybe boulder creek. Gotta be back by 5.

Ian
303-907-1373
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
786 Posts
I think it's a safe bet that everything will be juicy.

The National Weather Service has just issue flood warnings for the Poudre at Canyon Mouth and South Boulder Creek predicting huge flows. The Poudre prediction predicts flows at canyon mouth to jump from 6.6 (3700 cfs) feet on the canyon mouth gauge (not pineview) to 9.1 feet on the gauge (which is over 8,000 cfs!) tomorrow. (Insert shocked/amazed/kinda scared smiley face)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Ian,

If you want to run Boulder Creek tomorrow, I might be down. Unless its running at like a billion CFS, then probably not. I think I have run Blue Bridge up to about 800cfs, I think.

Clayton
303 815 7697
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Brian. Agree things will be juicy, I've been following the weather and flows too. Clayton, I'll ping you tomorrow after a gauge check.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
289 Posts
Bailey was awesome today, rain was coming down in buckets when I left the put in and the second group put on. Mega fun.


Sent from my iPhone using Mountain Buzz
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top