Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Looking to do some boating this weekend and seeing what runs are up and if anyone wants to go. I live in Fort Collins, but will gladly paddle elsewhere. It looks like the Poudre might bew coming up. Anyone looking for a boating partner this weekend May 8th and 9th, let me know. Also could possibly go on mondaythe 10th. I am just looking for class IIIish runs as this will be my first time out this year.

Thanks,
Ben

·
Registered
16 Posts
Could be in

See my post on taking newbies to pumphouse. I'm trying to do it all this weekend. Could be up for a run on Lower Mish or Bridges early Saturday before heading up to Kremmling to do the newby thang. Do you want to do Lower Mish? (I'm not getting any takers on Shoshone, which I selected because it is showing green, but if the Poudre is coming up, I'd rather paddle that anyway.)

·
Registered
11 Posts
id be down with anytime fri - sun if its up on the poudre. if you hadnt seen the gauge is comin up fast so we should be good for the weekend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
poudre run???

I would be up for a morning run. It looks like the poudre might actually have some water as well. I think bridges might be the better choice if the water is still low, not quite as bony as lower mish. Give me a call if this sounds good. My number is 970-484-8163.

Thanks,

Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts