Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, not completely free. I will give away a villain S to whoever wants it for a CASE of corona in the cans. The villain has a small crack and is sealed with Bituthene (bitchathane). I paddled Bailey and noticed no leak with this fix. It's the elite and I'm taking the sweet cheecks out. The rest is yours. Last stipulation is you pick it up and the 24 beers must be cold ;)
Limes are nice but not required for pick up.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
Damn fine deal, and I have no doubt Dave will put it to use. If for some reason it doesn't work to your liking Dave I would double down your beer investment, or pay a little cash money...

·
Registered
189 Posts
dammit!

why didn't I see this a couple days ago?! My girlfriend of 10 years and I just split up and she recently broke her boat...Villain S. She is headed back to Chattanooga with no kayak and no money (and I obviously have no money either...divorces suck). I would have loved to have scored this and sent her back with a boat...so if something falls through I could pick up the boat this evening with 2 CASES OF COLD CORONA WITH LIMES and a bit of cash if that would help!!:)

But i'm sure Dave will put it to good use too...just thought i'd throw this out there.

Later,
Gavin

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nah...I was just throwing it out there if you changed your mind and decided you didn't need the boat. It's all yours Dave!

Later,
Gavin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts