Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got 3 playboats that will make great flower planters / mail boxes / magazine rack / outdoor beer cooler / snow kayak / or whatever the heck else you could think to do with them.

All 3 are broken and not usable in the river.

They are in Buena Vista. I can deliver to Eagle County weekly via leadville or I can deliver to Denver near the end of October.

email me if you want one or all of them.

[email protected]

eb

·
Registered
260 Posts
I got 3 playboats that will make great flower planters / mail boxes / magazine rack / outdoor beer cooler / snow kayak / or whatever the heck else you could think to do with them.

All 3 are broken and not usable in the river.

They are in Buena Vista. I can deliver to Eagle County weekly via leadville or I can deliver to Denver near the end of October.

email me if you want one or all of them.

[email protected]

eb
How broken are they? Could I plastic weld them and use them to teach in the pool? Even if they could only be mostly repaired but still leak I would take em cause that is good enough for us. If they are real bad I still might take one to do some urban kayaking in!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
real broken

they have cuts out of them where serial numbers were sent back to manufacturers. Truly could not be used for water. Plus, the seats are pulled out of 2 of the 3 I think. eb

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in Fort Collins and would be interested in one or more. I could meet you in Denver late Oct.

Josh
970 402-2537

·
Kayak/SUP Instructor
1,332 Posts
Evan I sent you an email.

·
Registered
33 Posts
they have cuts out of them where serial numbers were sent back to manufacturers. Truly could not be used for water. Plus, the seats are pulled out of 2 of the 3 I think. eb
I'm a little confused here. These boats are not usable because the serial numbers were cut out? Why was this done? Isn't it a bit wasteful?

·
Registered
774 Posts
When boats break and are warrantied most companies want the serial numbers cut out and sent back to them instead of the entire boat. Saves on shipping.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have a couple broken boats I need to get rid of as well. I have an EZG 60 with a badly cracked lip and no outfitting and an H:3 with a hole worn in the bottom.

I also have an intact centrifuge that I will sell FOR $100.

MR

·
Registered
9 Posts
centrifuge

I have a couple broken boats I need to get rid of as well. I have an EZG 60 with a badly cracked lip and no outfitting and an H:3 with a hole worn in the bottom.

MR
I'll take that centrifuge if it's in pretty good condition. I live in Fort Collins.

·
Registered
122 Posts
EZG 60

I am interested in the EZG & also live in Fort Collins--- perhaps we could figure out one delivery/pickup for both the EZG and the centrifuge. Cheers,
-Tony

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey sam here, i would take one of your broken boats of your hands with no problem! just give a shout, and where i have to pick it up

303 916 1015

sam

MR

·
Registered
41 Posts
ill take any boat you are trying to get rid ofin river running condition or not. dont hesitate to call any time, 303-916-1015

thanks sam

1 - 14 of 14 Posts