Mountain Buzz banner

FREE KAYAK gear contest

3K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  thecraw 
#1 ·
Thanks to David Belcher........The PolyPro he won at The Lyons Outdoor Games will be given away.
This is a men's size medium IR thick skin that was originally donated by IR. Along with this a Salamander Visor for your helemt and a couple other cool things
The stipulations:
You have to write on this forum (publicly, NO PMs) why you should get this FREE GEAR.
The other is you must pick it up in Lyons within 1 week of the winner being announced (after that it is given to the second place finisher).
I am the only judge and I am extremely biased. Pictures are worth a thousand words and I love to laugh.
Bribery is acceptable but does not ensure a win.
The best College Football Team in the Nation is the Georgia BULLDAWGS
Let the games begin!!!!!;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

#2 ·
Wish I had the technology to post a photo, but my bass fishing game just doesn't do that kind of stuff. I pretty much know that my guns aint fitting in a medium anything, but checking in on your Super Star. Get in touch when you know, 'cause it'd be fun once the water drops.

-D

#4 ·
Well, I paddled the entire Green Narrows in a thong, and you laughed so hard for so long that you declared it one of the top five days of your entire life once we were all safely past Sunshine, so I'm pretty sure I win, right? Man, I'm laughing pretty hard just thinking about Gore Fest in six weeks, which is when I'll pick up my prize (you'll just have to make an exception to your one week pick-up policy).

What happened to your ribs? Give me a shout, I wanna hear the story, I could use a good laugh myself.

Blumpkin

#10 ·
That is hilarious but the black stipe on the eyes could be taken off and the black stripe on the union suit could be WAY SMALLER!!! My retinas are now burned.....But I find that funny too... HAHAAHAH
Just so everyone knows That is a picture of "CRAW" at North Fork of the Cal Salmon, I believe..........About to put in.
No BRAIN pictures??

#12 ·
Although I am going to wait to post the goodness in my treasure troveI have for Livingston, all I can say is that my union suite RULES!

Always in style...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.