Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Im running foxton today just to get my boat wet before the season ends. Ill be there around 4 if anyone wants to meet up. Hope to see some fellow paddlers.
matt

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am in

myself and a friend were planning on it, I would guess to be down there around 4:30, so maybe we will see you on the river. I'll be ina green g-force, red pfd/drytop and such.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
foxton

Some friends and i will be there tomorrow early as well... the more the merrier.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, I was there and I think I saw you guys. What a great day huh? I had to keep reminding myself it was October! I was the guy on the bank as you all went thru the rapid there at the intersection. Looked like it fliped a few of you, but one of ya'll had a nice boof.. I believe it was the guy in the green G-Force. Great to see some other boaters out enjoying the unseasonably warm weather!

8)

·
Registered
32 Posts
silverdiesel,
I remember seeing you. That was us. I was probably the one you saw get flipped. It was a great time. I had never run that run before and I loved it so much. I only wish I had ran it earlier in the season. Lets paddle sometime. Later.
matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts