Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't received an e-mail yet, but if you log in to www.recreation.gov, the results are posted.

·
Laurie, thanks for passing on this info, beats waiting for an email.

No Middle Fork at our house,...................Again

But we did get a late season Main trip!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
No Selway for me! For like 7 years in a row.
At least this year I did not have to wait and check the mailbox daily.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
It's nice not to have the waiting game. We failed on all counts also. It'll be interesting to see how the results come out, if there are any anomalies, glitches, or general screw-ups for their first time.

Laurie, silence (in your results) means you don't want to be barraged by begging boaters on the Buzz with a possible "successful"????

·
Registered
765 Posts
Our crew all failed. But thank god for my gf. She must have amazing karma. Goin Middle Forkin! Sorry to those that lost,i felt the exact same way when i opened up the email and saw the 4 matching 'loser' emails.....

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Laurie, silence (in your results) means you don't want to be barraged by begging boaters on the Buzz with a possible "successful"????

She did word that very carefully!

I am going to assume she was successful and be the first to beg....Can I Go???

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was denied for both the Selway and MF... a couple days after we applied, my boss informed me she couldn't grant any more vacation days for our group in June and July... so its for the best.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Success!

This is the first year I applied. I drew a middle fork salmon launch date in mid July. Anybody floated it around that time? I'm stoked!

·
Registered
36 Posts
No dice for me, 12 years strait. wife, parents, bro, and 8 cousins all denied again. We did draw 4 MF's as a group last year so I guess karma bit us back this year

·
Registered
699 Posts
Nada. I've only drawn once in 15 years. I'm always amazed how many first time applicants actually draw year over year.

Hopefully they'll post the stats for this year like they have in the past. With the ability to apply for each river individually, I think the chance of getting a permit just went down significantly for the Main.

Guess it's time I reserve an open spot for a pre-season Main float.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts