Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found throw bag lost on july 3rd. Tell me what kind you are missing and I will exchange it for beer. Call 860-919-6318

·
I'm right 50% of the time
899 Posts
I love the fact that you are posting lost gear. But a demand for beer seems extraordinary. I'm all for a little reimbursement for getting gear back. What you are saying is more of a demand than a gesture of good will. I would understand if you were going out of your way and shipping / delivering the bag to it's owner. Thanks for posting and I hope that the owner reads this post, but getting good river karma from returning the gear is what it should be about.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Now that the water is finally coming down... keep an eye out for ropes in Clear Creek. I have seen 2 of them that might still be in there:

1) the one Roy posted about last week, it is in the left slot immediately below the big Rigor Mortis hole. It is deployed and waiting to kill someone.

2) there is one on the lower run, hard to describe the location because it is in the middle of a no-name section. Maybe 1 mile below the put-in. It is in the middle of the river in what was strong current when it was peaking. It is deployed and waiting to kill someone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts