Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this on behalf of a friend:
Found paddle today (July 5) on Poudre a little bit above suckhole (poudre park picnic area). No name on paddle. Paddle was sort of on river bank, so may have fallen out of a car. Describe the paddle in exact detail to claim.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Found paddle today (July 5) on Poudre a little bit above suckhole (poudre park picnic area). No name on paddle. Paddle was sort of on river bank, so may have fallen out of a car. Describe the paddle in exact detail to claim.

AT eddy flexy by chance? Blue blades, Greyish braided bent shaft? AT Paddles / Whitewater / Elite / <div style="border:1px solid #990000;padding-left:20px;margin:0 0 10px 0;"> <h4>A PHP Error was encountered</h4> <p>Severity: Notice</p> <p>Message: Trying to get property of non-object</p> <p>Filename: views/product_

·
Registered
4 Posts
Was it a werner paddle with a black shaft and white blades and the length is 193 cm? I forget the specific model. Was it legitimately near a big rock on land just above water line (and very close to the start of the right side of the hole) near poudre park picnic area. Like near the latrine? If so, that's ours!

My buddy had a wet exit at that spot and lost the kayak that goes with the paddle. Once they were safe, we rushed down to Hewlett Gulch to grab the kayak (they followed me in our rush before it went into Poudre Park and out of our grasp). There was an empty blue and white Jackson Zen 75 kayak and a reddish older paddle just upstream and on the bank. This was my kayak. If you need to know more, PM me please.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts