Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lose your paddle in the WW park in Golden? I found one stuck in the collapsed wall rocks below the useless hole and above the footbridge. Describe it correctly and it's yours.

NOTE: There's no name or other contact info on the paddle, so if no one claims it, it'll become my new breakdown....with a little work. :lol:

If you want a quick response from me, I suggest email. Also, I'm leaving town Saturday for a few weeks to get married, so get it while I'm still here!

Aaron

aoakley @ mines . edu

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think you may have my paddle!!

I lost an AT3 Edge paddle on Rigormortis on JUne 16th which is a couple miles above the ww park. It is all carbon black look with an orange rim around the side. If you have my paddle p[lease call me at 970-389-3424 or email me at [email protected].
Thanks so much,
Bobby Paulus

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lost paddle

I lost an AT4 with yellow blades on lower clear a while back. If that's what you found, I can probably describe it in more detail.

Eric

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for the delayed response, I've been away for a few weeks getting married and honeymooning in Maui. Anyway, there are no winners yet. Guess I'll be making it a break-down soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts