Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found paddle on Lower Eagle, 6/12. No name, number, or initials so please describe REAL well to claim.

Also, I think there is a pinned boat on the lower eagle as well, about 1 mile below Dead Cow. It is either a boat or a construction zone barrel. It was pinned in a strainer under about 6-12" of water, so I could not get a good look. It was pinned well, so it will not wash free, but it is close to shore and could be retrieved. If anyone lost a boat that is orange or red in color, let me know and I will check it again in a few days as the water levels drop.

Please post back here with your number, and I will give you a call. Later.

Phillip

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Phillip -
Cherry von Stroh here. I ran the Edwards to Wolcott run on the Lower Eagle on Sunday, June 6 and lost my padle. It's a Werner - has an Outdoor Diva sticker on it. It also has a Chinese chopstick duct taped to it as a guide for padle position when rolling. If this is what you have found, please let me know. Email is [email protected] - telephone at home is 303-805-2184 and work is 303-733-3796. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Phillip,

Sorry this is such a late reply. I hadn't thought to look here until a friend told me she saw your post the other day. Anyway, I swam Tressel Rapid just below Wolcott about 2-3 weeks ago. I lost my paddle which was a Harmony paddle with white blades and a black grip. Not sure if this is the paddle you found, but it'd be pretty sweet if it was. If you would please email me at [email protected] or give me a call at 970-401-2102 that would be fantastic!

Much thanks!

John Buckley

1 - 4 of 4 Posts