Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a glove at loveland yesterday, just down from the tunnel. I know what you are thinking, "it's a glove dude" But if this was your glove, you know what kind it is and I am sure you want it back. All you sick BC guys gals ask your friends, I would like to return it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I found a glove at loveland yesterday, just down from the tunnel. I know what you are thinking, "it's a glove dude" But if this was your glove, you know what kind it is and I am sure you want it back. All you sick BC guys gals ask your friends, I would like to return it.
If I lost a glove at Loveland, the first and probably only place I'd look is at their lost & found. Why didn't you just leave it there? That seems a lot more logical than picking it up & posting it on a (mostly) kayaking forum. My 2C.

·
If I lost a glove at Loveland, the first and probably only place I'd look is at their lost & found. Why didn't you just leave it there? That seems a lot more logical than picking it up & posting it on a (mostly) kayaking forum. My 2C.
Bob seems to indicate that it was found in the back country, not at the ski area.

My 2C

1 - 6 of 6 Posts