Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone down that way run it lately? I am heading down tonight and am going to try to get on it saturday afternoon. One of my friends thought he heard there was some wood in there, but wasn't sure if anyone pulled it yet. We are planning on scouting before we run but I am just trying to figure in time if we need to do some cleaning before hand...

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Danny

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
We ran it last weekend. Like Eric said, it can be run with the wood that's there. We were putting on as a couple was taking off that had just run it in a shredder. They said they did fine in the shredder but she said it was a little over her head since she hasn't shredded that much. No wood problems with the shredder though.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I ran it 7 times in the past week and only the "regular" wood is a problem - even at very high flows you can get around the log at the bottom of the run of the far river right - No beaver working up there this year - I wonder what happend to him :lol:

So as of last night it was clean and ready to go - We are going to go upther to clear or lake tonight about 6:30 pm if anyone wants to join.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts