Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to notify everyone that has purchased a "Craw Pack" and anyone that might want to take a Look-See, that they will be at Paddlefest on the 15th, 16th and 17th of April up in Summit. I will have them in the Jackson Kayak booth. For anyone that has already put an order in, I "Should" have all of the pre ordered ones done the day before Paddlefest (4/14/05) If you want to pick them up there or meet me at my house... feel free to send me an email at [email protected]. I will email everyone that notified me of their interest in buying one later tonight. If you don't get an email from me by 4/6/05, please contact me again. I got way more orders than I ever thought... so I might miss someone by accident.

In regards to pricing... I am very happy to be able to sell them at $75.00. The hip belt is a bit expensive as I am using high quality materials/large clips. I am glad just to keep it under $100.00 as things were getting a bit spendy there in the design stage!

The previous (non hip belt) version was $45.00 and I am toying with the idea of selling them without the hip belt also, but the truth is that it really makes a big difference. So for now, expect the hip belt to come with the device.

Thanks for all of the interest... I will try to put a picture up here later with the new hip belt added.

Thanks

Crawdad

·
Registered
57 Posts
craw pack hip belt

Hey Marty, this is Mike French. Bought some packs from you last fall. They worked great for the NZ hikes, but as you noted the hip belt really could help. So my question is can we just get the hip belt portion and add it to the existing pack? If so how much would that be? Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there! Glad to hear it worked well. Yeah the hip belt is a big upgrade.

I can have them retro-fitted for the belt. Not sure yet what the sewer charges for that yet, but can't imagine it's more than 20 bucks...

Basically I just need it for a couple days. He will sew the hip belt on and your done!

Let me know when you can drop them off. The sooner the better.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts