Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of what you bitch asses missed out on when you were SUPing westwater, best of all Rolf "shower first" kelly fired off the great falls portage from the top, I missed the pictures but Jim got some video; the first swim on next generation (aka: bida/ditp) was bagged=scary/ banged up. All in all it was the shit yet again with some awesome weather, Joe et al you better figure your shuttle shit out and get some.
IMO Jim with a sick rocksplat brah

Tyson T, the best thing to come out of utah since polygamy and karl malone

IMO Jim layin treats, ya heardz me huh

Rolf finding it odd to be boofing a kayak and not a tube

broseidon king of the brahsens

IMO jim about to get powned
IMO jim getting powned
Aww pretty

·
Registered
698 Posts

.....the shot of ROLF is at NEW GENERATION.....which is located at the base of the SOB GULLY.....nice work weirdos......milo

·
Registered
698 Posts

....ooooops, that is in the lower section of the GREAT FALLS section......didn't see it first go........weirdos.....

·
Registered
790 Posts
Sickness! Great falls from the top? Wow. New standards (of insanity) have been set for sure. Don't worry we had a different kind of fun on Westwater.....

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sickness! Great falls from the top? Wow. New standards (of insanity) have been set for sure. Don't worry we had a different kind of fun on Westwater.....

Yes, you could call it a very different kind of "trip." Epic party versus epic? Sometimes you just have to go for the Epic party...and yes, it was epic. And BTW, I've come off my hardline on the SUP - as opposed to being diametrically opposed to SUP'ing, I now think of it more like fat girls and mopeds.

·
Registered
364 Posts
???That's it???

Looks like Fucking childs play to me!!! Is that all you guys have to offer??? A few boofs and an obvious roll if not a swim??? END OF THE LINE FOR YOU WINDOW LICKERS!!!!! Man.......shit has gotten weak lately!! :confused:

:D Ha Haaaa!! Just messin around!!! THAT IS SOME STOUT, SICK, and VERY SCARY SHIT THERE!! NICE WORK GUYS!!! Some beautiful pictures of the canyon and drops!! SWEET!!!! I can't wait for the day I can "SACK UP" to the Black!! I can tell you it won't be next season and probably not the one after that either!! Ha Haaa!!!

Cheers!

-Nick

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Luke I should have never posted that pic, it seems like it keeps coming back; the worst part about it is you can't even see my sweet tufts of shoulder hair.

Yeah Nick a swim did occur in the pic and just talked to Jim today and he tore his knee meniscus getting a MRI on friday and it is looking like surgury, but the doctor seemed like he would be able to walk around after that so hopefully he won't be out for too long. Now I know the only reason I beat him on the chukar hike is because he was fucked up, He is totally the pussy brother.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts