Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Nice run. Does it go both ways .... like you. Can it take it deep ... like you. Looks like you did a good job fixing it this winter. I hope the future improvements work out well.

Peter

·
Registered
146 Posts
Teach
Sorry I didn't get back to you. We looked at Parkdale on Friday and the flow look like no fun and too low. We ended up at Shelf for 3 days climbing. Maybe see you on the Ark or in Penitinte (Sp?) Canyon in the fall. ~Jamie E.

·
Registered
569 Posts
being around 15 year old boys will do that to you Mike. When are we going to get miles and Otter together for some midget wrestling.

Peter

·
Registered
807 Posts
I don't think you want to subject Otter to that kind of ego blow this early in his life. I will be your way in the next couple of weeks...we should hook up.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Any other play holes around there? More

I'm coming though from Utah to Ohiopyle and want to play in some stuff on the way in mid June. What's going then? Was going to do the Numbers, but like to park and play too. It's less hassle. Any play parks or holes? Thanks, Ron.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peter, At the low flow a R/L split was all there is. Today four big ones to the right, and I'm not lying you can ask my dog Charlie. The high water made it hard to roll though. Big boils! I think it surged to 220. Jed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts