Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We flew 10 Boats into Indian Creek and 22 people for $280 per person.
we used Middle Fork Aviation out of Challis. They used a DeHaviland Beaver and 3 Cessna 206s.
began at 0800 and finished around 1130.
the process was much simpler than I anticipated it would be.
CE7207E7-AC48-406E-890B-4703CEAB8AC7.jpeg

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Impressive, seems like super fun, and way less than I thought it would be. Did you get any bulk discount or just the normal per pound rate?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Impressive, seems like super fun, and way less than I thought it would be. Did you get any bulk discount or just the normal per pound rate?
I think that was the normal rate. The owner, Pete, told me he thought he could do it for $300 per person when I called him in June.
they were very friendly and it really was pretty fun. Everyone on our trip enjoyed it.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Impressive....but IMHO its not low enough yet to go that drastic. Definitely more affordable then I imagined as well. Getting everything down that ramp to the water must have been fun.
Yes sir. That’s the negative. And Indian creek was pretty busy with 3 commercial launches.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Very cool. Appreciate the report/cost/details.

Yes sir. That’s the negative. And Indian creek was pretty busy with 3 commercial launches.
Did the commercials deadhead the boats down from Boundary and fly in the custies, or did they fly their gear in as well?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Very cool. Appreciate the report/cost/details.

Did the commercials deadhead the boats down from Boundary and fly in the custies, or did they fly their gear in as well?
The commercials were off the beach by 10am. We launched at about noon. When we pulled off the Beach IC was pretty deserted compared to just a few hours before.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts