Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am wondering if anyone has any insight about fluid kayaks? I am looking for a fluid spice boat,and from recent rumors,people say fluid does not ship and nether does out of state shops!? if anyone has any insight that would be cool! also,if anyone knows where I may be able to pick up a fluid spice medium.please let me know! thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
am wondering if anyone has any insight about fluid kayaks? I am looking for a fluid spice boat,and from recent rumors,people say fluid does not ship and nether does out of state shops!? if anyone has any insight that would be cool! also,if anyone knows where I may be able to pick up a fluid spice medium.please let me know! thanks!

I was on the team a while back, and have been in communication with a few of my friends who are still on the team. I have heard that Fluid is not coming to the states this year unless someone wants to buy a container and have them shipped. So, you're best bet would be finding a used one, or seeing if there is a new one on the site that is still in the states.

I have a large spice I'm looking to sell, but you're looking for a medium, and it's in California.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was on the team a while back, and have been in communication with a few of my friends who are still on the team. I have heard that Fluid is not coming to the states this year unless someone wants to buy a container and have them shipped. So, you're best bet would be finding a used one, or seeing if there is a new one on the site that is still in the states.

I have a large spice I'm looking to sell, but you're looking for a medium, and it's in California.

Hope that helps.
thanks! do you like the spice? I am just trying to get back into WW and read good reviews! it's supposed to be an all around boat!? rivers/creeks/waves/holes/etc...? what would be a comparible boat in other good manufacturer's?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a used Spice, if you want it. I haven't listed it for sale yet, but will this weekend. Lovely yellow in color, but in GREAT shape.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fluid kyak

I have a used Spice, if you want it. I haven't listed it for sale yet, but will this weekend. Lovely yellow in color, but in GREAT shape.
NICE!!! lets see her! any pics? what size? etc..
P.M. ME OR reply back on here.am possibly interested!?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts