Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Tuesday night, June 7th. at 5:00-7:00 pm at GOLDEN and as always, it's FREE. Boats from WAVESPORT, Dagger, Liquidlogic and Pyranha will be available to try. We will be HOSTING Fluid Kayaks for the night; they will have their Playboat (Flirt) and their creek-boat (Solo).

Come hang out and paddle a bit. Everybody is welcome. Please note, boats will be the only gear available, so bring your own skirt, paddle, etc.

Call the shop with questions 303-761-7070 or shoot me an e-mail, [email protected]

hopefully see you tuesday *david

·
Registered
15 Posts
Get Fluid in Golden!!!

FIBark was an awsome event and now Seth (US C-1 Freestyle Team Paddler) and I are headed to the Golden play park for a demo hosted by Mountain Miser. All three sizes of the Flirt and both sizes of the Solo will be available for demo. These boats all have the all new Fluid outfitting as well! Come out and see what you've been missing. We'll be in Golden around 4:30, hope to see you there.

See you on the river- Bryon

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone interested in watching some amazing C-1 action should stop by the Golden play park to paddle with or watch Seth. He is young, super nice, and one of the smoothest paddlers I know of- and he's canoeing!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts