Mountain Buzz banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fluid Anvil $300 in Eagle, Colorado (Not going to ship it!)

Whitewater hydrospeed, riverboard, sledge, or whatever you want to call it made by Fluid Kayaks. This thing is in great shape and has some custom foam. A little aquaseal on the elbow pads is all it needs. Bottom has average wear for the amount of use its seen. Water proof hatch holds extra gear. Go deep, swim hard. I have some XL fins that I'll throw in if they fit you. Also has a custom go pro mount so you can show your mom how cool you are. Might maybe trade for a newer playboat?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Fluid Anvil $300 in Eagle, Colorado (Not going to ship it!)

Whitewater hydrospeed, riverboard, sledge, or whatever you want to call it made by Fluid Kayaks. This thing is in great shape and has some custom foam. A little aquaseal on the elbow pads is all it needs. Bottom has average wear for the amount of use its seen. Water proof hatch holds extra gear. Go deep, swim hard. I have some XL fins that I'll throw in if they fit you. Also has a custom go pro mount so you can show your mom how cool you are. Might maybe trade for a newer playboat?

View attachment 66690
View attachment 66691
View attachment 66692
View attachment 66693
Is this still available, has the price dropped? I'm interested; can text or call at 970-493-4066 and thanks; Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Is this still available, has the price dropped? I'm interested; can text or call at 970-493-4066 and thanks; Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still interested for sure. I'm in Ft. Collin's and could leave early tomorrow (Sun. the 4th) and get there by 9-10 AM; are you available and does that work for you? Thanks and looking forward to meeting you. Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts