Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......FLUFFY MUFFIN was reported to be ragin'......am on my way to CHUKAR to pick up the rag-tag BLACK CANYON CREW(cks hotshots)....and will get a visual and will post tonight......shuttle bunny420CB.......

·
Registered
190 Posts
Milo, you are truely a river god. Glad to see you're still around buddy! The fluff is your only equal in this world, it's the greatest hole in CO.

·
Registered
989 Posts
How long does the muffin go off? Any chance I'll be able to hit it during September before I ship out to Baghdad? August is shot for me..gotta be September.

·
God Amongst Men
1,994 Posts
^ its in the upper black canyon just below blue mesa dam....pine creek...

and hotchkiss, you talk trash about parker and his sick boat sales, and then cant kiss enough ass when youre talking about milo? lets try and show some respect for all here, man.....

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
......i think he was callin' me a hole-asshole maybe.....who cares anyhow jranger 420CB

·
Registered
40 Posts
yea the muff has been running everyday from 12to about 5 but there has been times that the lower dam has been backing it up and making it a little weird. but its all good.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Parker burned me on more than one occasion and he's straight up weak. I've been watching Milo boat since I was a teenager so I'll kiss his ass all I like. You on the other hand, wtf are you dolling out advice?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts