Mountain Buzz banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I click on 'Flows' from the home page and get nothing... Anybody else have that problem? Anybody know what's up?
Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
64 Posts
yah, I've been wondering the same thing. It hasn't been working off and on the last several weeks, the last week couldn't load it, and today it reroutes you to a web server page.

Anyone got other good sites to check flows?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yes Dahlia, there are other good sites. Like scrolling down and looking at the USGS info and DNR info on the same flows page. If you need help correlating those to runs, buzzards are pretty helpful. Also, see the other link to the eddyflower thread.

·
Registered
364 Posts
EddyFlower is NOT over...just experiencing problems!!

Hello Eddy Flower users!!

We are aware of the website issues at this point. Sorry everyone for the inconvenience of the site being down!! The hosting company where our content is stored, did a server migration to some new hardware and in the middle of it managed to experience some issues with our site..... of course!

At this point we are in limbo waiting for them to figure out what is going on. We are working with them on the issue but have not resolved it. So yes, Eddy Flower will be back up, we just do not have a solid date and time as of yet. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience. THANKS!!

Cheers!!

-Nick
(EddyFlower)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for your efforts guys. Yes you can get alot of the same information elsewhere but.... yours is morre easily read and more succinct. Keep up the good work. Hope you are back on line soon.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Until EddyFlower is back up, flows can also be found at the Colorado River Basin Forecast Center. Just gives flows, and the hydrograph has some pretty accurate predictions, but with the monsoons upon us, nothing is too certain. Hope this helps, and it's what I usually look at for info.

www.cbfrc.noaa.gov

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the update, I was kinda freaking out that I would have to find other ways to see the flow :) See you soon Flower ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
You would think they would have a rollback procedure as outages this long have a real impact on perception and future traffic. Clearly there is an easy path to getting the site back up, they wouldn't jeopardize all of their clients without a contingency plan.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I think you should be looking for a new hosting company at this point. Straight up ridiculous. Who is it, so I know never to use them for my stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts